Location : Jaipur, India, ,
Experience : 2 Year
Rate: $7 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Devops Engineer | Technology Mindz
July 2022 – till date
· Knowledge of Linux and working experience of various version like Ubuntu , Zorin, Centos.
· Proficient with various development, testing and deployment tools--Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven, apache tomcat, Rancher.
· Good understanding of DevOps key concept.
· Experience in developing CI/CD pipelines.
· Designed and implemented web application updates and upgrades, monitoring performance to eliminate errors.
· Used Docker and Kubernetes to manage, scale and update containers for improved automation possibilities.
· Created and configured high-performing Amazon Web Services platforms.
Linux System Administrator | Cloud minister Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
July 2020 – July 2022
· Installation and configuration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Fedora Linux, Cent OS, Maintenance and system administrations.
· Perform and data migration across multiple Linux/Unix RHEL based servers.
· Installation of Database server and User management such as MySQL, Maria DB, Mongo DB etc.
· Worked on daily orders which include Remote administration of Linux server via SSH and configuration of the file system using lvm.
· Installation and management of the AWS Cloud server/Linux Cloud servers/ Physical servers (Web server/Database server /Email server) also having knowledge of troubleshooting via shell script.
· Knowledge of hosting panels WHM/Plesk/C-Panel etc. also performed the migration, troubleshooting task, management of hosting services and backup services via panel.
· Providing Support with regards to Provisioned Subscriptions and Server migration (Web/database/email) via Ticket system / Phone and chat support.
· Performed the activity in Web servers (Apache/Nginx), Database server (MySQL, Maria DB, Mongo DB) Email server (Webmail EXIM /Postfix) according to customer requirement.
· Plan Maintain, review and maintain system administration guideline and policy
· Platform Environment: - Linux server RHEL, Cent-OS/AWS EC2/Ubuntu etc.