Sr. Technical Lead
Location : New Delhi, India,
Experience : 11 Year
Rate: $29 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Project Description :
Development of a new SFDC Product (CPQ) for managing the Insurance Sales cycle for Aetna Insurance Company, USA.
• Requirement discussion with the QAs, BAs, and Architects in daily scrum calls and work with Team members so that each developer can understand what needs to be done.
• Development of the System, Sales Flow, Documentation, Testing, and deployment by ensuring it is following the Best Practices and Guidelines of Salesforce.
• I was leading the Integration team and mainly worked on REST API, Web Services, Security Settings for APIs, JSON & Wrapper classes.
• Reviewing the code developed by team members, do the modification if needed, and getting it approved by the Architects.
• Later involved in UI development & configuration using Lightening, VF pages & Page Layout.
• Working as build coordinator and responsible for managing all deployment on QA, UAT, and Production using Jenkins.
• Single POC for onshore and offshore when it comes to syncing up between the team
• Worked on various Standard & Custom objects like Accounts, Contacts, Quote, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
• Pre / Post deployment steps in new Org like setup Custom Label, Settings, Profiles, Translation Workbench, Data Import / Export to/from CSV Files using Import Wizard/ Data Loader.
• Managing Team Schedule – Shift Time, Vacation, Time Sheets, Backup Planning and Weekend Support, etc.
Case Process Enhancement
The current In keeping with its long-term goals of competing with Cross rail from 2018 and winning the right to run services west to the Thames Valley from 2021, Heathrow Express (HEX) needs to enhance the capability of the Salesforce (SF) CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, used by Customer Relations to capture and manage customer requests. This requires a solution tailored both to HEX staff and its customers.
• Understanding the requirements of the project and documenting the entire requirement in the SRS.
• Configured the “Person Account” feature in the org.
• Implemented the “Web to lead” and “Web to Case” out-of-the-box functionality.
• Merged the Service cloud to the Sales cloud.
• Creation of classes, custom VF Pages.
• Created WFRs for the SLA and automated email notification.
• Data cleansing and migration in Full copy SANDBOX and Production.
• Achieved Tests converge more than 80% and maintain the same at the time of enhancements.