3+ years of experience in Salesforce technologies -Lightning Web component, Aura Component, Visual Force, Batch Class, Trigger, API integration and process builder, Flow & Approval Process.
- Platform: Force.Com, community Classic/Lightning
- Web Development Technologies: Aura Components, Responsive Development.
- Data Management Tool: Apex Data Loader
- Data Migration Tool: Change Sets
- Lightning Web Component, Aura Component, Triggers, Apex Classes, VF Pages batch class
- Flows, Work Flows, Process Builder Implementation with objects Custom Apps, Layouts, Tabs, Validation Rules
Bachelor of Engineering (Aug-2013-2017)
NRI groups of College, Gwalior, M.P.
Senior Secondary: Science
Kendriya Vidhyalay, Delhi (2012-13)
Kendriya Vidyalaya (2010-11)
Volunteer Management System:
- This Project is based on helping needy people in troubling situations such
as disasters, earthquakes, etc. In this interest, people can register as a
volunteer and assign volunteers to the following recent events registered on
website. I worked on Visualforce Component, Bootstrap, Lightning Component
and Apex Classes.
Leave Management System:
- This Project belongs to managing the leave of the employee and sending leave requests for approval and checking his/her previous leave within one month of the current leave request. This is worked on Lightning Component, Apex classes, Batch Apex
- This project is based on a sales team showing the details of products with different price books and quantity details. In this sales team, select products generate a quote, contract pdf, and send emails to customers. I have created a Connection between the Visualforce page and the lightning component. In this, I worked on visual force pages and lightning components, Trigger.
- Role: - Salesforce Developer
- Involved in the Development of Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Lightning components, Product, Price Book, Price Book Entry, and Quote.
- Writing Apex Triggers and Controller classes by keeping in mind SFDC governor limits.
- Achieving Test Converge more than 75% and maintaining the same at the time of enhancements and Preparation of Unit Test Plans.
- Salesforce.com customization Apex / Lightning components.
- Worked on debugging fixing, batch class, Callouts, and Webbook. Unit Testing