Location : noida, India,
Experience : 2 Year
Rate: $15 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● Experience of 2 years in Software Testing, Manual testing of Web and Mobile applications.
● Well-acquainted with the Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Lifecycle.
● Experience in different testing methodologies like Functional testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
● Created detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
● Estimated, prioritized, planned, and coordinated testing activities.
● Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, UI/ UX issues, and output errors, and work directly with the product & engineering team to validate solutions and develop retesting procedures.
● Good hands-on experience of working in manual testing.
● Strong knowledge/experience with software testing methodologies and processes.
● Has a good understanding and experience with different types and levels of testing.
● Hands-on with testing activities like requirement reviews/analysis for impact, identification and creation of test scenarios/test cases, and execution. Able to identify the test data required for testing and able to create required test data as required.
● Solid experience with Agile as well as Waterfall methodologies with knowledge on SDLC and STLC.
● Experience in review of test artifacts (scenarios, test cases, dataset, defects definition) and ensuring proper coverage.
● Good understanding of object-oriented programming and methodologies.
● Hands-on experience in Selenium using Java with any IDE.
● Has good communication and analytical skills.
● Experience with a defect tracking system such as JIRA and Airtable