Subject Matter Expert – DevOps
Location : Bengaluru
Experience : 4.11 Year
Rate: $19 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Subject Matter Expert on DevOps with four-plus years of experience, helping clients to move to the cloud and containerize existing stacks and automate the various tasks. Demonstrated history of architecting highly secure, scalable, fault-tolerant, cost-effective infrastructure on AWS. I am inquisitive to explore different tools and areas in DevOps. Have hands-on experience in deploying and maintaining services in AWS along with Linux administration and Troubleshooting.
Company: CloudThat Technologies
Designation: Subject Matter Expert (Aug 2021 – present)
Project Title: Emudhra
• Designed, and implemented highly secure, scalable, fault-tolerant infrastructure on AWS
• Implemented Application load balancer for Emsigner application servers and created bastion host for web servers for safe accessing to only Emudhra network.
• Implemented various security services like Guard duty, amazon inspector, WAF & Shield, and Security hub for Emsigner application in AWS.
• Collected various logs like VPC logs, application logs, Server logs, Waf logs, Security hub logs, and amazon Guard duty findings and implemented Amazon Open Search Service as SIEM tool and forwarded all logs to open search service and monitored the logs.
• Created DSC certificates using open SSL and EMCA application of Emudhra for various clients like TCS and Infosys
• Worked on Various Deployments of Emsigner application to various clients in windows IIS servers and worked on the workbench for connecting to MySQL 8th edition database in AWS RDS.
• Migrated various servers from GCP to AWS and copied all data from the GCP storage bucket to the AWS S3 bucket.
• Created various Architecture diagrams of Emsigner application in AWS, and Azure for client
representation using Draw.io
• Implemented lambda function to start and stop servers of mudra.
Description: eMudhra was started in 2008 with a mission to accelerate the world's transition
to a secure integrated digital society with a foundation built on digital identity and trust.
CloudThat Technologies Private Limited
eMudhra helps enterprises large and small build seamless digital and paperless experiences with their clients for data and document movement through a combination of document processing automation, AI, and data security platforms while leveraging our global trust services infrastructure.
Main Technologies Used
• Amazon VPC, AWS EC2, Elastic Load Balancing, Autoscaling, AWS S3, Amazon RDS, IAM, Amazon ECS, CloudWatch, OpenSearch service, AWS lambda, Windows IIS server and workbench, Docker, and Kubernetes.