Software Engineer (.Net Developer )
Location : noida, India
Experience : 8 Year
Rate: $18 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Analysis of business requirements to derive solution and implementation specification • Software design and Implementation
• Exceptional skills in Application development in agile methodology with Unit testing. • Documentation of design and Implementation
• Participation in additional quality assurance activities
• Involvement in agile ceremonies including Planning, Daily standups and retrospectives and continually improving processes
• Identify development issues, brainstorm solutions and constantly improve solution via testing and feedback until the issue is resolved.
• Works with Project managers and other team members and ensure high-quality code.
⮚ RSA ARROWPOINT PROJECT
Royal & Sun Alliance (R&SA) delivered insurance solutions to individuals, small and mid-size businesses, and large commercial clients. R&SA was one of the P&C Insurance provider in US, wrote business in varied P & C lines including Workers Comp, Auto, Home, Property, General Liability, Inland Marine, Ocean Marine, Professional Liability, etc. Cognizant started the relationship as run-off support provider for RSA Arrowpoint since 2002 for all (39) applications.
Technology Environment: VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL SERVER, ORACLE, LOTUS NOTES, POWER BUILDER, CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS.
Software, O/S Tools used: VisualStudio.NET 2008, VisualStudio.NET 2010, VisualStudio.NET Professional 2015, IBM Lotus notes 9.0, Power Builder 12.5.2, Orchard, Visual Source Safe 6.0, SQL Server 2008, Oracle Database client 11g, SAP Crystal Reports 2013, Citrix, Open XML SDK