Location : Faridabad, India,
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $11 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
DeanInfotech – Python Developer
Project Account: Tagg Feb 2022 – Present
Clients is a US-based company that is a social branding platform for content creators, which helps them to make interactive link-in-bio profiles, access a creator community, and earn rewards.
● Developed production-grade REST APIs.
● Debugging applications behavior.
● Customizing and improving platform as per new requirements.
● Collaborating, assisting, and helping other developers.
Technology Stack: Python, Django.
September 2018 - 2021
Atos-Syntel, Pune – Associate Consultant
Project Account: Big Data Lake (Cloud Migration) July 2019 – December 2021
Clients is a US-based company that is a global leader in healthcare. This project is aiming at the migration of
on-prem databases to a cloud data lake that is built over AWS. It includes ingestion of feeds starting from the
raw layer to transformations and ending up in the processed layer and further makes it available for use case
teams to create consumption layer or dashboards on top of it and perform analytics This platform act as a
complete ETL tool for migration of feeds. We also provided one self-service data lake portal to manage data
ingestion which was exposed to different members of the use case team.
● Requirement analysis and finalizing the design for same with PO’s.
● Responsible for building end-to-end features for the data lake portal.
● Developed production-grade REST APIs for the data lake portal.
● Customizing and improving platform as per new requirements from teams.
● Assisting and helping different teams to enable them to adopt platform new features.
Technology Stack: Python, Django, AWS (Lambda).
Project Account: Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Sep 2018 – July 2019
Clients is a US-based company that is a for-profit operator of health care facilities across the USA. This project aims to manage and meet the client’s requirements for new features and enhancements. This module was intended to manage the system specifications like resource utilization across the facilities, storage management, availability of resources, security, and generate reports according to all the crucial data for the facilities.
● Creating SAS reports for the system and client details.
● Building and managing SAS codes as per the requirements.
● Automating and enhancing existing SAS codes in which I automated the SAS files such that they were
directly consumable by the clients.
● Installed, configured, and managed applications for Mainframe Systems.
● Debugging application’s behaviors