Senior Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad, India
Experience : 13 Year
Rate: $23 / Hourly
Availability : 1 Week
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
To work in a competitive and challenging environment to enhance my technical and personal attributes and implement efficient working methods for the betterment of the organization and thus deliver tangible value to my employer.
Total 13 Yr experience in PHP and 12 years in Magento
Key Skills: Caching - Redis, Solr, APIs (Facebook, Google. etc.), CURL, Cron Jobs, Social Media Integration, Feed importing/handling, Google Map, Payment gateway integration (Pay Pal / Sage Pay/ authorize.net/ Barclay), Stylish PDF Generation/handling, XML Handling(Read/Write/Parsing), tiny MCE/FCK Editor.
Open Source CMS & Shopping Cart / E-Commerce Skills: Magento (1 & 2), Shopify, Zend (1 & 2), Word press, Woo commerce, OS commerce, Codeigniter with extensions and third-party components, modules, and plugins.
Key Responsibilities: Complete SDLS (methodology – Waterfall), System design, Architecture Designing & Development, Database Designing, Project Estimation, Client interaction (meeting/chat/conference), coding convention, optimization, caching, system security, Unit testing, System testing at Team & Developer level.
a) As a Sr. Magento Developer: from Nov 2016 to till now at Delta cubes Technologies
b) As Software Developer: from Aug 2011 to Nov 2016 at ONSIS Pvt Ltd, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
c) As programmer: from Sep 2010 to Aug 2011 at Dot squares Pvt Ltd,
d) As programmer: from April 2009 to Aug 2010 at Quantum Coder Limited, New Delhi.
· MCA from IGNOU.
· BCA from IGNOU.
· I.sc (Mathematics) from A.M. College Gaya.
· Matric examination from B.S.E.B Patna.
Fast weed is a cannabis Marketplace website, Which is developed in Magento and MySql. I have integrated a lot of functionality:
● Multi seller website: Multiple sellers can register and sell their product
● Microsite services: Sellers can create their website (multi-store). The sub-domain will be created automatically (by API) and configured in DNS. If sellers want to use their domain. Then they link their domain with the microsite (via API). Free SSL service available (use SSL certificate API for the website).
● Leaflet Map integration: Leaflet is an Advance Map library (an advanced version of Google Maps) to show the product on the map. Integrated search product as per the e-product map pan.
● Search product as per the customer's nearby location: As per the customer's location the product is visible. The nearest product will be visible first.
● Assign product: Multiple sellers can able to sell the same product.
● Bulk upload functionality: At a time multiple sellers can upload their products. The product will store in the queue and one by one it will process like Amazon.
● Store pickup and local delivery time slot at checkout page: Customers can able to choose the specific time for the pickup of product from the store or receive the product at the location.
Etc. many other complex and big functionality are integrated with the fast weed.
b) http://www.pepperfry.com/ (eCommerce, CMS, MVC framework)
Description: Pepper fry is an eCommerce website to give customers a wide selection of amazingly priced Furniture, Home, and Living products
My Role: Developer
c) http://www.itshot.com/ (eCommerce, CMS, MVC framework)
Description: It shot is an eCommerce website to give customers a wide selection of amazingly priced Diamond Jewelry
My Role: Developer
Description: China glaze is an eCommerce website to give customers a wide selection of cosmetic items.
My Role: Developer