Location : Remote, India,
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $22 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
Data Scientist ~3 years in building data-intensive applications. Proficient in data processing, statistical modeling, predictive modeling, machine learning as well as Python & SQL. Capable of developing, testing & deploying highly adaptive services to translate business problems into substantial deliverables.
• Python, Data Structure, Algorithms
• Statistics, Machine Learning, NLP, Deep Learning, Predictive Maintenance,
• SQL, Plotly, Dash, Data Mining, RestAPI, Google API, NLTK, Spacy, Stanza
EXPERIENCE Data Scientist –
Marktine Technology Solutions
Nov 2021 – Current / Bangalore
• Currently working on Resume Parser to extract personal & professional details. Analyst - Data Science - IKS Health Nov 2020 – Nov 2021 / Navi Mumbai
• Worked with operations & clinical audit team to understand business needs and performed analysis on the gathered data to minimize the chart note error made using the creation stage by the scribe.
• Created SQL queries for multiple projects and analyzed the data.
• Fine-tuned the existing code of the team members and optimized runtime by ~80%. Executive - Data Scientist - Unlimit IoT Pvt Ltd March 2019 - July 2020 / Mumbai
• Implemented and tested predictive maintenance solution for UV lamps to reduce the downtime almost by 10% and help the maintenance team to reduce the unwanted downtime (~4-6hrs/week)
• Guiding teammate related to IoT platforms and analytics. Designing and defining data strategy. governance and business for data monetizing.