Location : Thrissur, India
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $4 / Hourly
Availability : 1 Week
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
Home Appliances Control Using T.V. Remote It deals with the design to switch ON/OFF any Home/Industrial Appliances by using TV/DVD- Remote Controller. This circuit can be operated up to a distance 5-10 m., depending on remote used. It mainly reduces Human Effort.
MAIN PROJECT GREEN CART
– A Car for Disabled (Funded by IEEE) It enables Handicapped Person to drive a car by his/her hand using joystick with seating in a wheel SEMINAR chair. Artificial Retina Using Thin Film Transistor It describes the development of Artificial Vision System which cures the blindness to some extent. Using T.F.T. & Artificial Power Supply light is adjusted to fall on Artificial Retina & blindness is solved to some extent. INDUSTRIAL TRAINING Attended Industrial Training at High Power Transmitter, Doordarshan, Kochi for Two Weeks from 21- 08- 2012 on
TELEVISION BROADCASTING AND TRANSMISSION TECHNIQUES.
Attended Industrial Training for duration of 10 days from 02-01-2014 onwards at BSNL, Kochi.
WORK EXPERIENCES 2014 - 2016
Have done courses like CCNA, MCSE, PHP Also gone to Bank coaching and PSC coaching 2016 August - 2017 February Worked as Web Developer in Centroid Infotech Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Thrissur 2018 January - 2018 May Desktop Support Engineer for Experis IT Pvt. Ltd, Valapad 2018 October - 2020 March System Engineer in Eynetech Service Pvt. Ltd, Infopark, Kochi 2020 December - 2022 May Social Media Manager in IMIT Park, Irinjalakkuda Currently working as Social Media Manager / Support Analyst in International Media & Information Technology Park (IMIT Park), Thrissur from 2020 December, onwards.
Successfully completed the Software Training for PHP & ASP DOTNET in India Options Software Private Limited, Kochi & got Certificates.
CURRENTLY WORKING JOB ROLES
• Managing Social Media Accounts
• FB Ads
• Google Ads
• Social Media Advertising
• SEO Audit
• Strategic Planning
• Promotion Campaigns/Advertising
• Post Scheduling, H ashtag Generation
• Data Analysis • Website Analysis
• Weekly/Monthly I nsight Report for clients
• Key word Research • Competitor Analysis
• Linkedin A ds Campaign/Marketing
• H ands-on experience in managing Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, YouTube, I nstagram and Pinterest • YouTube Skippable / N on - Skippable Ads • I nstagram Ads / Marketing • Campaign Management
• Facilitating Customer Service & Managing Projects
• Ensures Brand c onsistency in Marketing and Social Media messages by working with various Company Department members, including Advertising, Product Development and Brand Management.
• Deliberate Planning, Strategy and Goal Setting
• A nalyzing Data across platforms
• A bility to Multitask, to work on a number of Projects at a time
• Produce Content for Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, etc.
• A bility to Think Creatively and Innovatively TOOLS USED
• Creator Studio • Business Suite
• Sprout Social - Social Media Scheduling Tool
• Hootsuite - Social Media Managing Tool
• Buffer - Social Media Managing Tool
• Google Analytics – Track Detailed Statistics of Social Media traffic on website
• SEO Optimer PERSONAL PROFILE A Fast Learner, Self-motivated and Responsible Graduate with an Outgoing Personality and excellent Communication Skills who enjoys meeting Challenges. Remains Confident and Good-humored. Ability to adapt to new situations and work as an Effective Team member and possess Leadership quality.
ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• An Active Member of IEEE in College.
• Coordinated a National Level Technical Fest DRISHTI’12, and many College Level Activities.
• Attended an Intensive Training Session on MANAGEMENT SKILLS at EDUCARE MNC, Shornur, Thrissur in 2014.
• Member in KERALA STATE U-19 Cricket Team during the year 2008-10.
• Member in College Cricket Team & won Prizes for the College Cricket Team. (In 2011 & 2014)
• 15 Days Social Services at GOVT M