Senior Java Developer
Location : Noida, India
Experience : 6 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● +6.5 years of extensive experience in a professional software development environment.
● Experience Database and Maintenance in MySQL, PostgreSQL and DynamoDB to make and execute a Queries, Tables, Procedures and Functions etc.
● Experience in JAVA, JSP, JQUERY, JSTL, SHELL SCRIPT, REST FULL WEB SERVICES,
MAVEN, REACTJS, ANGULAR, NODEJS, SOLR, RABBITMQ, REDIS, JUNIT, PUSHER,
AWS, GraphQL, PCI FORTIFY, AND WORDPRESS.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal skills. Quick learner, versatile, adaptable, and process-oriented with high customer orientation.
● Passionate about my goals/targets.
● Self-confidence, Gregarious & adaptable.
Present Employee (Tech Lead):
• Primewayz Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.primewayz.com/) (July 2021 to Present).
• Primewayz Infotech Pvt. Ltd. – Primewayz technologies is a growing IT solutions
company that specializes in delivering high-quality and cost-effective software solutions
to clients across the globe.
Previous Employee (Sr. Software Developer):
• HyTech Professionals India Pvt Ltd. (https://www.hytechpro.com/) (February 2019
to July 2021).
• HyTech Professionals India Pvt Ltd. – HyTechPro, established in 2003, is a leading next-generation IT services provider. This project is for one of its clients FrontStream
Holdings, LLC. (https://www.frontstream.com/ ). FrontStream helps charities and companies raise money, engage employees, and make a positive impact in their
communities. Over 10,000 nonprofit and corporate customers use FrontStream’s Intelligent Engagement Platform for donor management, auctions, charity events, peer-to peer, and online fundraising, employee giving, volunteering, and matching. One of its products is BiddingForGood which provides an online auction platform that enables
nonprofits, schools, consumers, and businesses to converge for creating fundraising events in closing soon, dining, designer, electronics, tickets, travel, unique, and other
categories. Auction Manager Pro is the centerpiece of this auction management system.It's a comprehensive, easy-to-use, web-based service designed to help you create, promote, and control every aspect of your fundraising auction. It allows bidding from any device, any time, from anywhere, preview your auction items
online, promotes your sponsors online, accepts cash donations, and accesses a passionate community of hundreds of thousands of cause-minded shoppers.
It includes tools to build a branded auction homepage in under an hour, choose a BiddingForGood URL, sell tickets for the event online, Create, preview, and sell items
online, create item packages, accept cash donations online, import email lists, create and send emails, option to open this auction internally only or open it to Bidding For Good
community of hundreds of thousands of charity auction bidders. During the event, you could use Quick sales to add items or cash donations on the fly or dynamic leaderboards to drive up bids, thank sponsors, and encourage more bidding. Credit card information is captured at the time of bidding. After the event process payments can be finalized with integrated credit card processing partners Stripe, IATS or GreaterGiving, thankyou emails are sent to attendees and sponsors using customized templates, and auction reports be viewed and shared.