Location : New Delhi, India
Experience : 5 Year
Rate: $18 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• More than 5 years of experience in software applications development, products development, and Integration.
• 4+ years of experience designing and developing Microservices using Jersey, Spring Boot and Mulesoft.
• 2+ years of experience in MuleSoft ESB, Anypoint Platform – 4.x, Anypoint CloudHub, Enterprise Integrations and Oracle ERP Integrations.
• Extensively worked on architecting APIs using RAML & deployment to Anypoint Exchange. Expert at building API's using API kit.
• Proficient in designing and executing integration projects using API, 3 Layered architecture, API Management, DataWeave, CloudHub, Monitoring, Error handling and Alert mechanism.
• Strong knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts, SOAP and REST based web services
• Designed & Implemented microservices using Mule, Spring Boot and Eclipse Jersey over various transports like HTTP, AMQP, etc.
• Experience in production support, troubleshooting and maintenance. Designed and developed Mule ESB projects using various connectors like HTTP, File, SFTP, DB, Transformers, Twilio and Data Weave for integrating various applications.
• Good experience in XML technologies like XSD, XSLT, XQuery and Xpath for data transformations.
• Strong design skills in Java/J2EE, spring, spring MVC, DB design, Enterprise Integration and Messaging.
• Expert in creating scalable internet/Client-Server application architecture for rich, high-end, consumer facing web applications using Java, Java EE, Spring Boot, JSF, ADF, Apache Struts and Hibernate. Solid Experience in web development applications using Eclipse.
• Experience in CI/CD process with Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket and Azure Pipelines.