SOFTWARE ENGINEER (.NET )
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 5 Year
Rate: $12 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From :
Category : Information Technology & Services
• A professional with 5 years of experience in Business Application Development.
• Experience in Microsoft technologies including .NET Core/6.0, WPF, XAML, MVVM, C#, and SQL-Server 2019.
• Skilled in swiftly ramping up projects with competent skills and ensuring on-time deliverables.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, good communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Highly motivated, self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• Believe in teamwork and team spirit; possess leadership, planning, and organization skills.
Area of Responsibilities
• Involved in Coding of various Services using C#, WPF, WCF, SQL Server.
• Collecting business requirements from the user groups from different locations across the globe.
• Validating and checking the feasibility of a requirement with the team.
• Coding, code review, and manual testing in the project.
• Deployment of code to the test environment at the time of release.
• Conducting a weekly review of ongoing maintenance tasks.
• Integrating all Enhancements that keep coming up regularly to make the system as useful as we can.
Project Title : iSentinel OMS
Organization: Deltacubes Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Duration: Feb-2021 – Till now
Team Size: 6 Members
Tools : Visual Studio 2019, MS SQL Server 2019, .NET 6.0, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Azure DevOps CI/CD
Third-party: Kendo controls
• Involved in end-end development and handling multiple modules.
• Understanding the business requirements and allocation of Product Backlogs items to team members using Agile Methodology using Azure DevOps.
• Involved in the development of MVC pattern
• Creating WebAPI Services.
• Implementation of Stored Procedures & Functions using MS SQL SERVER 2019.
Description: An Offender Management System developed for the national government. Mostly used for managing offenders' Case Events, Sentence Management, Assessment, Crime Intelligence, Accommodation, etc.