Location : Bangalore, India, ,
Experience : 2 Year
Rate: $14 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● Experience in Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Defect Management Life Cycle, and knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a desire to learn.
● Experience in writing and executing Test Cases to test the application functionality against the requirements manually.
Currently employed at Appsage Infosystem PVT LTD. Test Automation
Tools: Selenium web driver, TestNG
● Experience in generating Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) based on
business requirements and technical snapshots
● Experience in testing Functionality, ad-hoc testing, and Regression testing.
● Experience in performance testing using the JMeter tool.
● Prepared various types of Testing Documents like Test Scenarios, Test Cases,
Defect Reports, and Status Reports.
● Defect Reporting and Tracking using Automation Tools like JIRA.
● Intermediate in API Testing using Postman Tool
● Primary experience in Automation Testing of Software Applications.
● Selenium was used to generate automated test scripts for functionality.
● following Agile methodology/scrums for every project.
● Ability to work under pressure and be able to work to tight deadlines.
1.Catloging-V3 (Software project at Textmercato)
a. Worked as an individual software tester to perform End-to-end testing on the website platform.
b. Involved in the generation of Test plans, strategies, Test scenarios, and Modules Test cases.
c. Performed Functional Testing, Regression Testing, and Ad hoc testing.
d. Used JIRA as a defect tracking tool till bug fixes.
3. Kriya.Cataloging. Ai (On-going)
a. Handling both the projects individually to perform QA operations.
b. Using JMeter for Load testing of IR, Product Description Processes.
c. Applied testing principles, and methodologies and maintained proper testing documentation using worksheets, docs, and Test management tools with JIRA integration.
d. Building a new application named ‘Kriya’ for Meesho (client name)
e. Purpose is as a Meesho agent can log in to the Kriya portal so that they can start converting templates from other marketplaces to Meesho format.