Location : Noida
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $18 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Looking for a challenging career in the IT industry with opportunities to utilize my technical & analytical skills. Getting the best exposure and a good working environment where my efforts can contribute to the organization's growth.
• Having overall 3 Years of experience in IT and 2+years as Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer and Azure Admin.
• Experience with VSTS Administration (Azure DevOps) to automate CI/CD Pipeline to run automated builds and deploy web-based applications into test and production environments.
• Strong work experience with version control tools GIT and strong Linux skills, including scripting.
• Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Azure and participate in architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
• Develop an understanding of project CI/CD Pipelines to automate End to End process.
• Build, operationalize, and maintain CI/CD solutions for our technology customers.
• Experience in Deploying Functional Apps, Web Apps, Event Hub, and .NET Applications.
• Good experience in GIT branching and merging concepts.
• Provided the IAAS (Infrastructure as a Service) and PAAS (Platform as a Service) to the new customers in the cloud platform.
• I Have very good experience in writing ARM and Terraform Templates.
• Having good experience in writing PowerShell scripts.
• Migrating the virtual instances between the subscriptions.
• Migrating On-prim virtual instances to public cloud Azure using various tools.
• Uploading standard VM images\Custom images in Azure cloud.
• Hands-on experience in managing Microsoft Azure Services via Azure Portal & PowerShell.
• Managing Azure Resource Groups, VM Compute, V net, Storage, and Azure Active Directory.
• Managing & Monitoring Audit logs in azure.
• Responsible for dealing with issues like server down, and service failure.
• Design Azure virtual machines (VMs) and VM architecture for IaaS and PaaS; understand availability sets, fault domains, and update domains in Azure.
• Azure point-to-site (P2S) and site-to-site (S2S) VPN.
• Good understanding of Site-to-Site, Point-to-Site & Express Route VPN.
• Managing IP addressing & Subnet in Microsoft Azure.
• Responsible for managing services and capabilities as per the running Infrastructure requirement.
• Managing Virtual disk allocation as per the Client & Application requirement.
• Using Azure Traffic Manager to manage requests of Microsoft Azure services for distribution.
• Managing Azure SQL Database security and Monitoring Azure SQL Database.
• Managing Azure Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) for cloud resources.
• Having experience with Azure Automation Runbooks.
• Migrating on-prem SQL Server to Azure SQL DB.
Post Graduate from Shiv Neri Mahavidyalaya Shivur Anatpal.
• Cloud : Microsoft Azure IAAS, PAAS & SAAS
• Operating Systems: Windows server Family and Linux Flavors
• Monitoring Tools: OMS, App Insights.
• Build and Release: Azure DevOps, VSTS
• SCM: GIT and GitHub
• Scripting: PowerShell and JSON
• Database: SQL Server and Azure SQL DB
Designation: Azure DevOps Engineer
Project : Mapro Garden,(HM&E)
Duration: AUG 2021 to till date
• Experience in build automation and Release Management with VSTS
• Hosting and maintaining GitLab, Jenkins. Debugging issues if there is any failure in broken
• Jenkins build and maintain Jenkins build and Delivery pipeline.
• Installation and Troubleshooting Jenkins-related problems
Designation: Azure Engineer
Project: Pure Berry's (E-Commerce)
Duration: SEP 2020 to JUL 2021
• Building and managing Azure Infrastructure.
• Working on Microsoft Azure Cloud to provide IaaS support.
• Migrate VMs from one cloud service to another cloud service.
• Provide the Azure cloud solution architecture to clients as per their requirements to set up the environment on Azure.
Work experience in UI Developer Nov - 2018 To Dec – 2019
http://vatsalyaindia.co.in/: This website was started and finished, it involved creating an attractive UI, and creating Banners and posters for home and Social Media. Responsive design and integration with other technology as well as the numerous updates were handled by me.
http://newwoodkitchens.com/: It involved creating attractive UI, and the creating of Banners and posters for Home Pages and Social Media. Responsive design and integration with other technology as well as the numerous updates