Location : New Delhi
Experience : 4 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Over 4+ years of experience in Salesforce as a Salesforce Administrator/Developer including Configuration, Customization, development, enhancements, deployment, and lightning by using aura components.
• Experience in Configuration, Implementation, and Support of sales force CRM based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform world’s first commercial Software as a Service (SAAS) application running in Cloud Computing Environments.
• Worked on Salesforce aura lightning components.
• Worked on application, components events, bound expressions, and aura methods wherever required.
• Used lightning component library for designing aura applications.
• Worked on aura lightning data tables, combo-box, lightning buttons, and button groups where ever required.
• Displayed records on lightning aura application and worked on pagination. Achieved pagination to do the transaction on the client side rather than doing it on the server side.
• Experience in Creating Profiles, Roles, Security Controls, Email Templates, Workflow, and Process builders.
• Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record levels for different users at different levels of the organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
• Designed and developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
• Involved in Sites creation and knowing portals.
• Experience working with Data Loader and Salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
• Excellent Leadership and Interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner with good communication skills and troubleshooting capabilities.
• Good knowledge of web technologies like HTML, Lightning, Java-Script, jQuery, and CSS.
Salesforce CRM, Custom Objects, Validation rules, Workflows, Dashboards, Process builder, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning Aura, Basics of Lightning, basics of integration.
Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production).
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
PROJECT #1 Vendor Management Form
Duration: October 2019 – Till Date
Role: Software Engineer.
Developed a Force.com custom application to help the TCS business continuation team to assess the supplier to provide a Contract. Batch class has been done for retrieving the Supplier data request from different applications on regular basis. Based on the approval of the BC Advisor, the assessment will be created, and mail will be triggered to the external supplier with the Site link and token ID. An automatic token has been generated and the login mechanism has been done customized way. Supplier submits answers for the questionnaire from the configuration object. Based on answers scores will be automatically calculated.
• Developed a lightning Aura component where Advisors can assess, and review the submitted form to proceed with the contract.
• Developed aura applications to handle the communications between contract objects and custom objects which are developed as part of the requirement.
• Used effectively lightning components and application events to get the application to work effectively.
• Created many aura components and used them to be added on record pages, home pages, or app pages wherever it is required.
PROJECT # 2 Adidas Salesforce Support
Duration: July 2018 –September 2019
Role: Associate Software Engineer.
Provide Salesforce configuration and customization support for Adidas. This also includes support for the items we developed as a part of Phase1.
• Created objects, fields, and field dependencies.
• Developed Apex Classes, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application (SFDC Development).
• Developed Lightning Aura components.
• Worked on change requests for apex classes, triggers, and test classes.
Custom Objects, Profiles, Security Controls, Data Loader, Apex classes, Custom settings, Custom labels, Custom metadata, Eclipse.
Salesforce.com platform, Force.com Sites, Apex, Lightning aura, Data Loader, Workflow, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plugin.
B. Tech Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology, A. P. JNTU Anantapur 74.95 2018
DIPLOMA GOVT POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE PRODDATUR, A. P. SBTET 85 2015
SSC VIKAS High School STATE BOARD AP 8.3 2012