Senior Software Engineer (Dotnet)
Proficient working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and Cosmo DB. Possess strong understanding in configuring and troubleshooting of active Directory.
- Experience with object oriented technologies and Microsoft Web technologies
- Expertise in Azure Infrastructure Management (Azure web role, Worker role, SQL Azure, Azure Storage, Azure Service Bus).
- Involved in developing the Azure Solution and Services like PaaS and IaaS.
- Solid undersatnding of working with Front end technologies such as Angular, React.js and vue.js as well.
- Created deployment packages for Applications using Visual studio.Net Startup Project, which involves creating native image of an assembly, installing an assembly in Global assembly cache (GAC)
- Worked extensively with Data Adapter, Dataset, Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance, developing T- SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers using SQL Server 2000, MYSQL, Cosmo DB.
- Good working knowledge in designing Use Case, Class, Sequence, Collaboration, State, Component, Deployment, Activity diagrams using UML
- Extensive experience designing, building, testing and maintaining software applications that are intuitive, free of errors and provide optimum performance
Bachelor of Technology in Information & Technology
Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar, Punjab
Skills & Abilities
- Microsoft Technologies: .Net Technologies and Frameworks: Dotnet Core, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ, WCF, WPF, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and .NET Framework (4.5 / 4.0
/ 3.5 / 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1 /1.0 )
- Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, VB 6.0, T-SQL
- Front end Tools: Angular
- Scripting Languages: Java Script , VB Script
- RDBMS: SQL Server 2000, MySQL, Cosmo DB
- Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
- Development Tools: VisualStudio.NET 2003, Visual Web Developer 2005,
- Server Side Management: AZURE, AWS, Docker, Apache,
- Version Control: Git (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket
Management & Leadership skills
- Have capability to Set a good direction of the team
- Have ability to work on feedbacks positively
- Good experience to Mento the junior developers
- Master in task delegation
- Develop autonomous leadership
- Scout - Scout app is an IOS application. This gives the ease to the users who are interested in photography and exploring the places. Users can add the photographs of the places with the tricks and tips and can also view the post of other users. They can add the tags according to the location. Once the user has logged into the account, the home/feed screen will contain a mixture of locations posted by people that they follow and locations near the user.
For viewing the location of other users post, the user has to unlock the post by buying the bundle packages. Once unlocked, the user can see the location of the post. Unlocked location can also be saved by the user.
Technology Stack: DotNet Core, MongoDB, Linq
Role: I worked as a team member for developing APIs using Dotnet Core for different operations and activities in the project.
- https://beta.growmotely.com/ - Growmotely is a an onl